In an eight-week course with weekly sessions of 1.5 to 2.5 hours, you will learn how to
- Step out of autopilot and gain more inner flexibility
- Better understand the working of your mind and develop the clarity you need for your decisions
- Deal with challenges in a more resource-oriented way
- Strengthen your self-leadership skills
- Cultivate a new culture of communication and cooperation
The course is based on Mark William’s (University of Oxford) Finding Peace in a Frantic World, an evidence-based program taught in organizations around the world.
All courses are offered in cooperation with the Institute for Mindfulness and can be as large as 25 participants.
Together with the Institute for Mindfulness, we assist you in establishing mindfulness in your organization, with the goal of enhancing employee satisfaction and health.
Our mindfulness courses are based on Mark William’s (University of Oxford) best-selling program, Finding Peace in a Frantic World, which is taught successfully around the world.
If you would like to be informed about new mindfulness courses in Berlin, please drop me a note.
Individual mindfulness sessions: If you are interested in mindfulness but don’t have the time to participate in an eight-week course, you can book individual sessions that fit your personal time schedule. If you would like further information on individual mindfulness sessions, please contact me.
Courses are offered in German and English.
- Create effective working relationships
- Clearly communicate goals and expectations
- Lead by listening
- Coach and develop others
- Communicate in difficult situations
- Make time for leadership
- Build trust and gain commitment over distance
- Adopt to different planning and decision making styles
- Deal with high levels of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Create synergies
Workshops and coaching tailored to your specific leadership situation will help you develop these competencies.
Optional: Utilization of the self-assessment tool The International Profiler (WordWork) to reflect your leadership style and develop competencies for your specific global assignments.
- Getting to know your team and build trust
- Reflecting on cultural and individual working styles and preferences
- Defining shared values and goals for working together
- Developing strategies for dealing with conflicts and difficult situations